Lucy Luawana is a hula hoop performer that specialises in multi circus style and LED hooping.
Taking inspiration from her love of retro circus, Lucy creates dazzling acts with a sensual vintage vibe.
From alluring tricks with a single hoop through the show stopping multi hooping, it will be a mesmerizing experience you won't want to take your eyes off.
Lucy Based in the south of England Lucy travels far and wide delighting audiences in a variety of different shows from cabaret shows to circus.
In 2022 Lucy made it as a finalist in the annual Hebden Bridge Burlesque Festival legend in the making contest in Todmorden as well as getting through to perform in the annual World Burlesque Games in London for the variety category.
As well as her hula hooping, Lucy is also a member of magic troupe The Inferno Aces where alongside her hooping she performs as a magician's assistant, assisting in various tricks such as the infamous lady sawn in half.
Performance highlights :
- Resident at Camden Cabaret (Camden, England)
- Retro Festival (Newbury, England)
- Bristol Pride Circus Night (Bristol, England)
- Riding Rooms ( Glasgow, Scotland)
- Hebden Bridge Burlesque Festival(Todmorden, England)
-World Burlesque games (London, England)
- Best of Cabaret Lab ( Brighton, England)
-Three Sisters Edinburgh (Edinburgh, Scotland)
-Glitterbug Burlesque (Leicester, England)
- Burlesque By The Sea (Portsmouth, England)
- Dirty Donkey bike rally (Didcot, England)
-The Late Night Assembly Cabaret (Basinstoke, England)
- Allsorts Cabaret(Glasgow, Scotland)
- The After Dark Cabaret (London, England)
- Shenanigans Cabaret (London, England)
-Glitter n titter Cabaret (London, England)
- Bella Whispers Cabaret (London, England)
-Rock with the foxes Cabaret (Portsmouth, England)
-Bebettes Cabaret (Brighton, England)
Lucy Luawana is availaible to be booked for public events and shows, walkabout acts, corporate events and private bookings and can adapt acts to suit any event and theme.
Lucy is fully insured with public liability insurance and a member of equity.